About Me

My photo
Saya merupakan Pengedar Sah Shaklee seluruh Malaysia Perlukan maklumat lanjut? Dapatkan khidmat konsultansi PERCUMA dengan sms/whatsapp saya di talian 0168369414 atau emel mey.pulse@yahoo.com

I caught this as interesting..

Thursday, August 19, 2010

When Chicken Starts To Kung Fu

Don't bother about the title.. there's no such thing as chicken can learn kung fu.. it's just a gimmick for the dish i'm cooking for today's iftar.

Kung Po Chicken.
Only that my kung po cooked without dried chillies cause everybody seems don't like it. So i replace the dried with the fresh one..
Got the recipe from Kak Hana.. Really admirer her la... the recipes, the pictures n everything..

My Version Of Kung Po Chicken

Mix Vege
Cucur Cempedak & Seri Muka

And for me....

Alhamdulillah.. Everybody love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails