About Me

My photo
Saya merupakan Pengedar Sah Shaklee seluruh Malaysia Perlukan maklumat lanjut? Dapatkan khidmat konsultansi PERCUMA dengan sms/whatsapp saya di talian 0168369414 atau emel mey.pulse@yahoo.com

I caught this as interesting..

Monday, February 22, 2010

Insomnia

Insomnia attacks me again!!!!


arggghhh maybe it's not insomnia maybe it's a psychology thing.. when hubby sleeps before me i can't make my eyes n mind to sleep no matter how hard i try.. the harder i try the larger the eyes will be.. ayooo.. i noticed this thing after i get married.. it's a psychological matter.. 10years back when i'm staying at the hostel i can't sleep if all my friends sleep earlier then me.. so at that time i am the one among others that sleep early.. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails