About Me

My photo
Saya merupakan Pengedar Sah Shaklee seluruh Malaysia Perlukan maklumat lanjut? Dapatkan khidmat konsultansi PERCUMA dengan sms/whatsapp saya di talian 0168369414 atau emel mey.pulse@yahoo.com

I caught this as interesting..

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

T.I.R.E.D O.F M.I.S

sometimes people misinterprate things that i did.. sometimes people misjudge things that i've done..
i've tried to be the best to all. give all my best.. my very best..
but when i suddenly try to tell what i feel sincerely without thinking n take care of others feeling.. they seems cannot accept it..
hmmm....
i'm tired.. tired to sacrifice... tired to be good to others.. tired to fullfill others need..
tired by letting others to hurt my feelings while i tried not to hurt their feelings..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails