About Me

My photo
Saya merupakan Pengedar Sah Shaklee seluruh Malaysia Perlukan maklumat lanjut? Dapatkan khidmat konsultansi PERCUMA dengan sms/whatsapp saya di talian 0168369414 atau emel mey.pulse@yahoo.com

I caught this as interesting..

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Liyana Khalisa


She's my little sister..
Don't ever underestimate her..
A strong heart girl in a skinny outer figure.
May Allah bless her every minutes every second every step she make..
May all the happiness n successness in this world belongs to u sister.
Amin.





Dear lily,
I am thankful to have someone like u. As a sister. As part of me. Sometimes we fight, sometimes we argue each other. Maybe i still didn't know u well n sometime i missinterprate what u're trying to say or trying to tell but everything will never changed.. I Love U. Guess i miss u so much that's why i wrote this n i'm still feeling sad after reading your blog. Like watching u there in ur hard time but can't do nothing. I am sad.





p/s :
1. sorry for the 'thing' that i did when we are still child. i didn't mean it.
2. to the customer - u're lucky sbb org yg ko teriak to my sister. kalau aku yg ko teriak mungkin lama sda tu kerusi melekat di kepala ko! x pun anu ko melekat di dahi ko! (ehh lebih2 pulak... astaghfirullah astaghfirullah)
3. please come home early (ignore jak ne k. Bukn mo mematahkan semangat tp thi is what i feel)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails